sunriseserandez

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ezzie's Blog Roundup 3/9: Man, I'm Tired

I just spent the past four hours reading through ever single blog on my blogroll, and I'm incredibly impressed at the talent! You should take some time and read through them all. Me, I've pretty much dedicated my life to staying up to date with every blog that even mentions Judaism, so I really know what's going on out there.

Anyways, It's late, I'm tired. I spend so much time reading what everyone else writes that I don't have the energy to write something myself. For this edition of the Ezzie's Blog Roundup, I've chosen a very select group of people: My entire blogroll. I hope to get more detailed later, but for now, I'm delirious thinking about all that I've seen. But, other people have already done their own roundups, so I'm just going to send you over to their pages.

Reminder: Your submissions for the "Blogs You've Never Seen But Really Should Because They May Be Better Than Your Own" Carnival are due to me tomorrow afternoon! Send them over now!

On to the round up:

Jameel has links to all of the sites worth reading today.

Check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Ouch. But then again, I expected that one... :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

PurimEzzie: You rock my world! (I can say that as RenReb's latest best friend!)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Purim Ezzie said...

Yeah, I do.


And Ezzie, you write it. I just type it.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home